Sisters Under Sail Teenage Girl's Sail Training Program
Download Printer Friendly Version
What will I need to bring ?
- Identification (copy of birth certificate or passport)
- 1 soft sided luggage (duffle bag) is suggested for each trainee. Space is limited.
- Prescription medicines, patches, wristbands, ant-acids, motion sickness medications, etc.
- Sunscreen, lip protection
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Sweatshirt, fleece (it's colder on the water)
- Rain jacket
- Comfortable, climate appropriate clothing - knock around jeans, capri's, shorts and t-shirts
- Bathing suit and beach towel
- Docksiders, sneakers or Teva-style sandals - no heals
- Camera engraved with name of trainee
- Journal and writing pen
What NOT TO BRING
- Electronics such as CD player or cell phone
- Framed packs or suitcases
- Pierced ears: must be empty or with studs. No hoops.
- Makeup, perfume, hair spray, hair dryer
- Knives (rigging knives are used only by the officers)
- alcohol and illegal substances